September 29th is National Coffee Day!
Here are today’s five thing to know about coffee :
- Coffee is only grown near the equator, from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn, within a 1,000 mile limit.
- 1,200 different chemical components are in coffee. More than half of these components make up the distinguished flavor of coffee.
- There is between 80 and 140 milligrams of caffeine in a seven once cup of coffee.
- Every day 400 billion cups of coffee are consumed globally, making it the world’s most popular beverage.
- 91% of coffee consumed is taken at breakfast. And sometimes is breakfast.
More information about coffee brought to you by
Top 20 Cities for Coffee Lovers according to WalletHub:
- Portland, OR
- Seattle, WA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Orlando, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- New Orleans, LA
- Madison, WI
- Cincinnati, OH
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Oakland, CA
- St. Louis, MO
- Tampa, FL
- Atlanta, GA
- Boise, ID
- Anchorage, AK
View original post 74 more words